My Life, My Dream, My Destiny

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Recipe to A Good Program - From Vince DelMonte

From Vince DelMonte,

It *WILL* work if you follow my recipe below:

1. TRUST the program and DECIDE to make it work

I firmly believe that having 100% trust in the author of the program is one of the mostimportant factors in your success with a musclebuilding routine. Your trust will affect the degree of effort, focusand dedication that you'll put into the routine.That alone, will jack up your results! That's one of the main reasons you see so manytestimonials on my website: my customers believein me. As a result, they don't question my advice and their gym performance improves whichgets great gains. Rarely, does a program actually 'fail.' Usuallyit is the person doing the program that fails! If you DECIDE - that means you step up to the plateand commit to the program 100% - then why would you fail?! DECIDE to make the program work before you begin. DECIDE to study it, follow it and seed out the coachof the program for guidance IF you do need help. I can't stand people who say, "I'm not sure if this program will work for me...." Decide to make it work and it will work!

2. Consistency

Have you ever seen those guys in your gym whowork out with horrible technique, don't seem to have any structure to their workouts, andappear to be 'overtraining' because they are always in the gym? Yet, a good percentage of them have SPECTACULAR bodies! Ever wonder why? Most likely, they are SIMPLY consistent. They do not miss workouts. They do not takelots of 'down time'. They do not 'try' to make it into the gym. They MAKE it to the gym. You can bet your saving account that they willbe at the gym at the exact same time, the exactsame days, every day, like clock work. Becoming *CONSISTENT* is extremely powerful becauseyou build up momentum and see instant gainswhich creates momentum which keeps you motivated to maintain your rhythm. Any program that you do CONSISTENTLY over timewill bear fruit.

3. Intensity

Visualize that guy in your gym again. The onewith no variety, no workout structure, and horrible technique! The same guy that is the biggest guy in you gym. He doesn't know anything about the latest 'breakthrough'training program... he simply trains his butt offevery time he goes to the gym. He rarely talks to anyone.He wears his iPod and hat. Has no time to stare at himself in the mirror. Every rep he does is like his last rep. Every set is done like his life depends on it. He trains like a barbarian. He carries a towelbecause he drips sweat all over the gym floor. He lifts heavy weights and high reps and has others stop and stare at him while he trains thinking, "Is that how I should be training?" The answer? YES! YES! YES! Any program that you do over and above your previous workout intensity will product results. You could give me any training program, and I am confident enough that I would get results from it, not because of the program, but BECAUSE I will do it with the RIGHT intensity. Every workout should be forcing you to do moreweight, more reps and more sets and less weight in a structured manner.

4. Caloric Support

I don't want to under estimate nutrition butI have to admit that I have seen guys with HORRIBLE nutrition get incredible physiquessimply because they TRUST the program, were CONSISTENT with the program and did theprogram with the right INTENSITY. And mostimportantly they DECIDED to get results. Adding proper nutrition will take your physiqueto the highest level possible. Trying to build muscle without the proper nutritional support is like trying to buya $50,000 car with only $25,000 in the bank.

Your friend and coach,

Vince DelMonte, C.P.T., H.B.K.Author, No Nonsense Muscle Building

No comments: